September 23, 2012

Of Show PR and the Art Biz

Art is a creative endeavor and a business.  Like so many creative people, I am so much more comfortable with the former than the latter.  That is why designing these show invitations for my At Home & Abroad Show weren't too much of a problem. However, doing what I need to get them distributed is harder, as is doing the other PR work.

For the last couple days, I've gotten a lot of help in changing my web site and getting my show poster, etc. on this blog. My sister Danni, a graphic designer and illustrator, has been helping.  She designed and maintains my website.  I want to take this opportunity to thank her. Find out more about her design work at www.dobriendesign.com.

 Please check out my web site www.tracyfeldmanartist.com to view some of the art that will be featured in my At Home & Abroad: Recent Works by Tracy Feldman. Please stop by the Pemberley Tea Shop & Gallery,  443 North Mulberry Street in Lancaster if your in the area.

If you want me to send you an invitation to the show, contact me at arnytracy@yahoo.com, and give me your name and contact details -- don't forget to include your email address if you want to find out about future shows, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your thoughts and comments.