February 8, 2016

Mea-Culpa Me

Mea-Culpa Me,  Watercolor on Paper by Tracy Feldman
Didn't get enough sleep last, but I still wanted to complete a sketch/painting. So, I checked out my photos and up came this image of me that I took to illustrate my next newsletter. I wanted to communicate the feeling I was saying "Mea-culpa" for the month's delaying to my newsletter for a long time. I thought doing a sketch might be fun. The techniques and materials I used included starting with a pencil sketch done on my Strathmore Drawing Pad, then adding watercolor, and finishing with Sharpies and white gel pens.

I don't know if I'll use the piece to illustrate my next newsletter, but I had a great time doing it. Hope you enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your thoughts and comments.